These are some games and other programs I have made in PICO-8.
Credits inside carts, if other code was used.
-- Tweetcarts --
- Tweet Platform is a platformer engine made in a tweetcart. Download
-- Complete Games --
- Pico Pixel Jump is a remake of Pixel Jump on TIC-80.
You can download executables from the Pixel Jump page (Windows, Linux, RPi, Mac).
- Aquanoid is an arkanoid/breakout style game where you bounce a ball around to destroy soap block art.
-- Complete, May Get Updated --
- Game Select Menu Test is a menu that loads other cartridges and allows you to return back through the pause menu.
- Jelpi Party is a party game for up to 8 players, each with their own controllers or one controller hotseat.
-- Demos --
- Rain is a particle effects demo with water drops.
- TIC To PICO is a wrapper for some TIC-80 functions so you can play its games in PICO-8, why not?
- Pico-paint is a tiny painting program.
- Hair is a platformer demo with lots of objects.
- Superwarm is a SUPERHOT demake tech demo.
-- Work In Progress --
- Survive is an in-progress top-down survival game with a day/night cycle.
You need a copy of PICO-8 to play these games.
Right click the images and click "Save Image" to save the cart.
Open PICO-8 and type "FOLDER" to open the cart folder.
Move the downloaded image into this folder.
Use the "LOAD" command to load the game and "RUN" to start it.